Welcome to Thompson Technique Tutorials
Dr. James Thompson offers his personal services as your technique coach and mentor.
His unique qualifications include:
- taught by and certified as an instructor by both J. Clay Thompson and Joe Stucky
- over 37 years (and still counting) of successful solo practice
- a friendly, encouraging, and progressive teaching style
The one weekend tutorials he offers:
- are for small groups only
- are held in doctor’s offices (no traveling expenses for participants)
- focus on hands-on training
- include a 40 page interactive manual
- are affordable and fun (but most importantly effective in helping each participant raise the bar of their technical expertise).
For those unfamiliar with Thompson Terminal Point Technique – consider a patient specific chiropractic adjustment given painlessly at exactly the right time, at exactly the proper contact on exactly the proper segment, at exactly the proper vector, and with exactly the correct amount of energy. In other words, imagine having the skill and knowledge to deliver the optimal adjustment consistently AND then to be able to re-check and confirm objectively that your patient’s physiology has been rendered more normal by that same adjustment. This is chiropractic care applied at its highest level and whether you would like to learn it from the bottom up or refine your existing skills – do consider contacting Dr. Thompson.